When the majority of people purchase private label rights ebooks, they simply revise the content a little, slap their name and website link inside of them, and then load them to sell. But there are a lot more creative ways to profit from private label rights ebooks.
Note: For readers who may not be familiar with private label rights (PLR), they basically let people market somebody else’s product as their own. Check the rights of your purchases for exact details, as some vary and may have stipulations like you can’t sell the items on eBay. The bottom line with PLR is that you get to keep all profits from your sales.
Since other people can also sell these PLR products, the more you can make yours unique, the better chance you have to sell more copies and to sell them at a higher price since the value increase with less (or no) competition out in the marketplace. Make yours unique by:
1) Modifying, altering, rearranging, or otherwise enhance the acquired product then sell it. Change the chapters around, insert extra articles, add a Table of Contents. The sky’s the limit on the number of changes you can make.
2) Insert quotes from experts in the industry along with their photos or photos of the featured topics. See if you can interview your experts and add their audio or video clips, too. Ebooks are multi-dimensional, so don’t think ‘flat’ but rather outside the box here.
3) Dress up the contents with background colors, images, borders. And insert a custom cover image that matches the one you add to your website or blog, too.
4) Add money-making avenues inside your ebook. You can include Google™ Adsense, banners ads, classified listings, display ads, sponsorship ads.
5) Invite interaction. Include a survey inside your ebook and offer a free accompanying guidebook or report when readers complete the survey. If part of your ebook is being offered as a freebie (another creative idea!) go viral, and tell readers that get another free report or another special offer when they pass the ebook along to a friend who will also complete the survey.
6) Split up the ebook’s content and make a learning series out of it complete with a PowerPoint presentation and short series of autoresponder messages for your leads generating system.
7) Make blog posts out of the ebook content and include creative ideas from above in your blog, too.
In summary, Internet marketers need to take a fresh look at private label rights ebooks. Explore the many avenues available today to add some creativity to the content and make them even more profitable for your operations while growing your online business.
All the best for your online success.