With the spiraling eBay fees and competitive pricing, the last thing eBay ebook sellers want to worry about is buying new resellable content. However, there are many sources that you may not have thought about which provide you with free resellable ebooks that you can successfully add to your inventory. This article details just a few of them.
1) eBay:- That’s right eBay is a great source to pick up free ebooks (OK they’re not quite free but very cheap). Many ebook sellers run auctions that start at 1p to attract customers. If nobody bids on these auctions you can pick up a very cheap resellable ebook.
Furthermore, some sellers run 1p ebook listings in their eBay store. That means that you can actually purchase the item as a Buy It Now for 1p and in some cases receive it instantly. Again another way to pick up a very cheap resellable ebook, courtesy of eBay. Do a search on eBay for “ebooks, resell” or something similar, and then list them lowest priced first to see what you find.
2) Newsletters:- When you signed up for this newsletter I gave you two free ebooks. Some newsletters that I am currently a member of giving me 5 free ebooks every week. I would recommend joining book-related newsletters as not only do you receive valuable tips from that ebook seller, you also get free products to add to your eBay store. Have a browse through eBay for the top ebook sellers. If they have a newsletter join it. It costs nothing and you are likely to benefit greatly.
3) Ebooks:- Usually when you buy a new ebook it contains links to many bonus ebooks with resell rights. Although you may have to pay for the first ebook, this is another way to get a plentiful collection of free resellable ebooks.
4) Online Forums:- Many users at online forums will give away free resellable ebooks or give away links that allow you to access free ebooks with resell rights. Just have a browse through the posts and see what you can find.
5) Ebook Websites:- Many websites that sell ebooks have a free download page. From this, you can download free ebooks which quite often come with resell rights. Type “resell ebooks” into Google or any other major search engines, and have a browse through these websites. I am sure you will find more than enough ebooks to keep you going for a while.
Although free ebooks with resell rights are likely to be outdated in relation to the ones you pay for they are still a good way to bulk up your inventory at relatively little cost. The larger your store inventory is as an ebook seller, the more chance that you will get a sale. If you bulk up your inventory with free resellable ebooks which you then sell alongside the more expensive, up-to-date, resellable ebooks you are sure to enjoy increased success. Good Luck with your Ebook Sales!!!